You can significantly increase worker output and lower the number of sick days by improving your office environment.
We have worked together with major organizations, government offices, universities and businesses to help them create a more comfortable work space for their staff.
We treat and prevent medical problems resulting from working at computers.
Remember: Prevention is better and cheaper than cure!
Ergonomic Lectures and services we provide
– Introduction to ergonomic environment while using a computer.
– Risk factors for hands and back working in front of a computer.
– Solutions for diminishing risks and reducing injuries.
– Demonstration of appropriate ergonomic equipment and application.
– Individual assessment of work environment.
– Guidance on exercises during work hours to prevent injuries.
– Coaching Short and efficient relaxation techniques during work routine.